latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Change FORM Box Outlines – too faint

Home Forums Community Forum Change FORM Box Outlines – too faint

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Apr 19th, 2012 at 12:00 pm #11260
Donald Downs
Username: dddowns

I’ve searched and can not figure this out. I need to make the Form boxes more bold. I have had members tell me that when they tried to register they did not see that the “Password” was requested twice. They did not see the second box because it is so faint (as well as all the other boxes). How do I change this? I could find many other variables that could be changed but not this one.

Thanks!

Here’s my registration form:

http://downsteam.com/wp-login.php?action=register

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 19th, 2012 at 12:29 pm #11265
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Donald, thanks for your inquiry.

I understand the problem your users are having, the styles in the form are somewhat controlled by s2Member, under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Login/Registration Design.

Although what controls this the most is your theme’s CSS.

I recommend you change this from inside your theme.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Thursday Apr 19th, 2012 at 12:34 pm #11267
Donald Downs
Username: dddowns

Thanks, I’ll see what I can do. I’m quite inexperienced so I may have to just deal with it. We’ll see. So at least I know I am not missing something in s2Member that can be tweaked in this regard. Thanks again.

Posted: Thursday Apr 19th, 2012 at 1:31 pm #11276
Eduan
Username: Eduan

You’re welcome Donald, glad I was able to help. :)

You can always hire somebody at eLance.com or something of the sorts if you can’t do it yourself.

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.