latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Change style of PayPal Pro Forms

Home Forums Community Forum Change style of PayPal Pro Forms

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 31st, 2012 at 4:50 am #30237

I am using S2Member Pro to sell streaming videos.

When I insert a PayPal Pro form shortcode on a page, it is rendered without any styling. How can I change the style?

example

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Oct 31st, 2012 at 6:30 pm #30272

Hi Addison.

Pro-forms are styled and blend with the theme you’re using quite well. If you see no styling, then there’s something messing with the JavaScript of the pro-form. Either the theme or another plugin you’re using, may be causing this.

Please see this article and follow the tips suggested there to spot what’s causing the issue, please: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Let me know how it goes. I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.