latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Changing Primary Domain?

Home Forums Community Forum Changing Primary Domain?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Michael Cancell 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Nov 27th, 2012 at 9:04 am #32702

Just purchased (yesterday) the single-domain pro version. Haven’t installed yet but was planning on developing (a beta mode) membership site off our primary domain. However, when we move out of beta, we ultimately want to move the membership site to a different domain. Will it be possible to deactivate the primary domain license and then move to ultimate domain? If not, then before I install my license, can I change my primary domain to one that I will obtain for the final membership site? (We won’t install our license until we get an answer to this in case we need to obtain the new domain now before developing.) Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Nov 27th, 2012 at 2:37 pm #32730
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Michael,

Thank you for the question. Yes, you can develop your site on one domain (a development domain) and then use the same license on your live domain. All that we ask is that you update the primary domain specified on your s2Member.com Profile to reflect the live domain where you’re using the license.

Posted: Wednesday Nov 28th, 2012 at 9:51 am #32777

Thank you!! I’m so busy with other projects that I hav’nt been able to start yet but I will do exactly as you’ve stated. Looking forward to digging in soon (hopefully over the XMAS lull).

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.