latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Changing S2 Member Labels

Home Forums Community Forum Changing S2 Member Labels

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Aug 21st, 2012 at 12:57 pm #22669

I have an issue that is two-fold. Right now the default %%current_user_level%% is 0,1,2 and 3. In the General Options I put a label under each to be Silver, Gold and Platinum and selected ‘Yes, force WordPress to use my Labels’. What I am trying to do is have it reflect the name (Silver instead of 0) in an email that goes out to the user on signup. First I am wondering how to change those 0,1,2 and 3 to reflect the names.

And second what is the shortcode to pull the user level and reflect it in the email body? (I tried %%current_user_level%% and did not work…).

Thanks for all the help!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 22nd, 2012 at 7:46 am #22715
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Tony,

What email(s) are you referring to? There are various ways to change emails depending on the email.

Posted: Wednesday Aug 22nd, 2012 at 6:17 pm #22786

I am looking at the emails under General Options > Email Configuration > New User Email Message (click to customize). I provided an image (emails1.jpg).

And then further to put in the ‘package name’ that they sign up for in their confirmation / welcome email. As you can see (from second picture … emails2.jpg) I have included one shortcode for their first name…

Thanks!

Posted: Thursday Aug 23rd, 2012 at 7:32 am #22840

Hi Tony.

There isn’t a replacement code available in emails for the level. I’ll let Jason know that you asked about this and add it to the feature requests.

One thing you could do is integrate with a service like MailChimp/AWeber, so the user gets added to a particular list based on the level he got, and send the email from there. Video » s2Member (API List Servers)

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.