latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Changing Styling Defaults

Home Forums Community Forum Changing Styling Defaults

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jun 9th, 2013 at 4:05 pm #51704
Skip Shean
Username: skipshean

I want to change the default settings of S2Member to use the styles of Twitter Bootstrap, and ideally the css class names too so I can just use the customization at http://twitter.github.io/bootstrap/customize.html

The issue is I don’t just want to do this to one site or I would just customize the CSS and be done with it. It’s several and I think it’d be better to do things this way.

What is the best way you guys would recommend to do this? I’m thinking a must-use plugin that overrides the standard classes perhaps?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jun 11th, 2013 at 12:28 am #51734
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.