latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Changing text in Pro login widget

Home Forums Community Forum Changing text in Pro login widget

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  David Welch 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Dec 10th, 2013 at 8:58 pm #61804
Andrew Lock
Username: dsmusic

Hi guys,

I need to change the text in the Pro login widget from “Username” to “Email”. Simple change! Just not sure where in the various files I need to fiddle this.

Found this answer – http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/pro-login-widget-2/page/1/ – , but it gets too specific on a different topic and doesn’t quite answer this one…

Anyone able to help?

Thanks!

– Andrew

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Dec 10th, 2013 at 11:01 pm #61809
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

Try adding the following code to a hacks.php file (you may have to create this folder and file here: yourdomain.com/wp_content/mu-plugins/hacks.php)

<?php
/*Hack for changing the Username to Email: on login form*/
add_filter('ws_plugin__s2member_translation_mangler','my_login_titles',10,1);

function my_login_titles($title){
	if(strpos ($_SERVER["REQUEST_URI"], "/wp-login.php") !== false && $title == 'Username:'){
		return 'Email:';
	}
	else {
		return $title;	
	}
}
?>

I think that will do what you want.

Dave

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.