latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Changing wordpress theme

Home Forums Community Forum Changing wordpress theme

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  cassel 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Sep 13th, 2012 at 1:07 pm #25195

Hi,

I’ve now managed to move ahead with my website, thanks to community members.

But now I realise that I’m not happy with my wordpress theme.

So it’s really a two part question:

Is it ok to change the theme now that I have some pages set up and other s2member settings sorted.

Does anyone know which wordpress theme works best with s2member.

Many thanks in advance.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Sep 13th, 2012 at 1:23 pm #25196
cassel
Username: cassel

I think that most themes work fine with s2M. ONly very occasionally we will hear someone having issues. Give your favorite theme a try. It is most likely to work.

Personally, i use Headway Theme, because i am visual and cannot code. And it works fine. Many others are using a wide array of themes without issues either but i cannot name them. They might come in and list what they are using.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.