latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Check coupon code via ajax?

Home Forums Community Forum Check coupon code via ajax?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Aug 13th, 2012 at 12:31 pm #21888
Megan Dalbey
Username: megan

The ‘Apply Coupon’ button doesn’t seem to do anything on my PayPal Pro form, however when I click submit, it then seems to check the code and add the text (100% off) or whatever. I’m wondering if there’s anyway to check the coupon code via ajax when the ‘Apply Coupon’ button is clicked, instead of when the submit button is clicked. I don’t want the page to refresh.

Thanks!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  Megan Dalbey.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Aug 14th, 2012 at 8:55 am #21976
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Megan,

The ‘Apply Coupon’ button should automatically check and apply the coupon, updating the checkout amount based on the discount provided by the coupon — you shouldn’t need to press the Submit button. If that’s not happening, then I suspect you have a problem with the s2Member JavaScript not loading on your Pro-Form, which could indicate a server-side issue.

I can confirm this is the issue if you can provide a link to the Pro-Form.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.