latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Checkout page / Your Profile / Create Profile

Home Forums Community Forum Checkout page / Your Profile / Create Profile

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  keyhanjun 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 3rd, 2012 at 8:36 am #12458
keyhanjun
Username: keyhanjun

Hi,

right now I am in the phase of testing the free version of S2Member before buying the pro version & have a problem.

Here on your checkout page (Single-Site License):

https://www.s2member.com/single-site-co/?s2-ssl=yes

I. if you are logged in you will see the “Your Profile” form with:

1. First Name
2. Last Name
3. Email Address
4. Username

II. if you are not logged in you will see the “Create Profile” form with:

1. First name
2. Last name
3. Email Address
4. Username
5. Password
6. Additional Info (Primary Domain)
7. two radio buttons (Agree to Terms & Conditions / Agree to Support Policy)

I tried to achieve the first form on my checkout page (Membership Options Page) by using the shortcode: [s2Member-Profile /]

But this gives way to much fields I do not need (e.g the “New Password?” fields, etc). So what would be the correct shortcode and/or is this only possible with the pro version of S2Member?

I have watched nearly all present videos & still can not get the job done though I am pretty sure I need to realize it with the “Advanced Conditionals” technique.

Would be awesome if you could make another video tutorial to show how to realize this checkout page. Will definitely buy the Pro version if I can get this working. ;)

Thanks.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  keyhanjun.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 3rd, 2012 at 1:53 pm #12495
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hello,

Yes, what you’re describing here requires the use of s2Member Pro-Forms (note: use of the Pro-Forms does not require PayPal Pro) and the Pro-Forms feature is only available with s2Member Pro.

With s2Member Pro, you can generate a Pro-Form for checkout. When a user is logged in, s2Member automatically fills in the Pro-Form fields with the users’ information. If the user is not logged in, s2Member will show all the fields and require the user to fill them in before checkout.

Posted: Thursday May 3rd, 2012 at 2:11 pm #12498
keyhanjun
Username: keyhanjun

Thank you very much for clarification. Will try it out soon – now with Pro power! ;)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.