latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Clickbank Integration Without Thank You Page

Home Forums Community Forum Clickbank Integration Without Thank You Page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Mike (Volunteer Moderator) 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Oct 6th, 2013 at 6:42 pm #60183
Mike Jackson
Username: emgprod

Hello,

Would it be possible to Integrate s2Member with Clickbank via just the Instant Notification URL, without using the Custom Thank You page?

I am already using a Custom Thank You Page on Clickbank to deliver a Serial Key after a purchase (and it doesnt work if it’s a redirection). So I can’t use the S2 Member one.

I don’t even need s2 Member to auto manage my subscriptions, I just want people to get sent the Register Link through S2 Member, and my Serial Key with the other delivery system.

Is there any way to do this?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Oct 7th, 2013 at 4:57 pm #60205

What you have mind will work just fine with s2Member; so long as you leave s2Member’s IPN integration setup with ClickBank, you can do whatever you like with the Thank-You page.

e.g. Customize the s2Member process, or use your own even :-)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.