|Posted: Friday Sep 21st, 2012 at 11:51 pm #26087|
I have currently installed the free version to check it out.
I have a few questions that I haven’t found answers for.
I am looking to use this to manage a product I sell through ClickBank. I see I can use s2Member to create a user account with the purchase, send them an email with their UN & PW and subscribe them to my list on Aweber.
1) If people refund, cancel or stop paying (payment fail) can s2Member be configured to remove people from that list AND place them on another list on Aweber automatically? (assuming the integration with CB is done using the CB IPN)
2) I found some answers on the forums that seemed to indicate going to areas of the plugin backend admin area that are not available on the free version, is that correct?
3) Will I also be able to create ‘free’ accounts if I want without having someone actually pay for the product?
4) Will the same capability apply if I also sell from Paypal directly integrating Paypal with s2Member using their IPN?
5) Is there any chance of an integration with Infusionsoft soon?
Thank you for the time. I am looking forward to using this plugin soon.
- s2Member® Products