latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Clickbank payment variable

Home Forums Community Forum Clickbank payment variable

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Feb 20th, 2012 at 11:53 pm #5817

Hey Guys,

Okay, not that we can use an “External” link for the Clickbank function … we need to have it inside wordpress.
I am having seriously frustration problems!

I need to know how to integrate the CBSKIN and CB upsell funnel in the link ???

Thanks.

Michael Somerville

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Feb 21st, 2012 at 12:38 am #5830
Staff Member

Hi Michael. Thanks for your inquiry.

Current versions of s2Member do not support ClickBank Pitch-Plus Upsells. This is something that’s being worked on for the next major release of s2Member Pro, but it’s not ready for the show just yet. In the mean time, you will find a list of all ClickBank features supported by s2Member Pro here:
http://www.s2member.com/pro/#s2-features-clickbank

CBSKIN is also not supported yet.

Posted: Tuesday Feb 21st, 2012 at 6:48 am #5843

Okay, before when we had the Html verison of the link it worked prefect… How can I get this version again?

Thank you.

Posted: Wednesday Feb 22nd, 2012 at 1:34 pm #5981
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Michael,

When you generate the button, there’s a box at the bottom where you can copy the resulting HTML form code and use that instead of the shortcode. Keep in mind that code may contain PHP, so you may need to install the Exec-PHP plugin to use it.

Posted: Wednesday Feb 22nd, 2012 at 8:50 pm #6026

No, that box is no longer available .. it only outputs the shortcode ..

Posted: Thursday Feb 23rd, 2012 at 1:38 pm #6137
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Michael,

I’m not sure why the box isn’t there anymore. It’s possible it was removed as part of a security fix in a previous version. I’m going to inquire with another support rep and get back to you. Thank you for your patience.

Posted: Thursday Feb 23rd, 2012 at 7:01 pm #6216

Thanks, it would be great to have access to the html links … I have many products on Clickbank and it\’s costing my more time and money to tweak this plugin right now …

Posted: Friday Feb 24th, 2012 at 7:32 pm #6367

Hi Michael.

Actually, I don’t remember that ever being available in the ClickBank generator.

The way to get the HTML is to use the shortcode in a WP page and then look at the source for the button. It’s really just a linked image. The URL has to be modified a bit, like populating the IP address with a PHP function.

It’s important to not be logged in when you view the button to get the code or it’ll include the user’s ID.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Saturday Feb 25th, 2012 at 12:11 am #6388

Cristian, it use to be a box under the shortcode box … the update in Nov took it out ..
I\’ve tried that method and it doesn\’t work ..

Why can\’t we have access to the html anymore ?

Thanks.

Posted: Saturday Feb 25th, 2012 at 12:36 am #6390

You’re right, I had completely forgotten about that, sorry for making a wrong statement about it not being there before.

Here are two posts that should help understand:

http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16256#p56133
http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16256#p56188

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.