latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

SOLVED -Cb Thank You Page (protected) problem

Home Forums Community Forum SOLVED -Cb Thank You Page (protected) problem

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 29th, 2012 at 6:09 pm #23472
Fede Cabref
Username: cabref

Hello.

I have a clickbank product with specific post/page Restriction as a thank you page.

Added a clickbank button

Buton Code:

[s2Member-Pro-ClickBank-Button cbp="1" sp="1" ids="383" exp="72" desc="Description and pricing details here." custom="customtext" image="default" output="anchor" /]

At clickbank config my thank you page is

http://mydomain.com/my-protected-page

When made a test purchase I cant access the ty page.
I get an email from clickbank with the link and same thing (cant access ty page)
I get an email from my site with a Short link like

http://mydomain.com/my-protected-page?s2member_sp_access=fnIyOndnMzlJOUFoQUxtSVREbnJGaWdTamhiTzVZd05vVTdnOmVmNDI3NmY0YjAxYWE1N2E2YjE0NDFmY2Y1OTExMTFhfE2tSyt01zS75MEIUXt3hDfpPIzEbbN-p_-arWpeWXUGMlquLLZefWfr5PGrn214OKSboe4d2AzQAUPPWKqrFVA#http://mydomain.com

and works

i have done everything.

I really appreciate your help to solve this.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  Fede Cabref.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 29th, 2012 at 10:51 pm #23517
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Fede,

The link that s2Member generates contains a special key that gives the user access. If you’re protecting a page with s2Member’s Specific Post/Page feature, you must use the s2Member generated shortlink to access the page.

I would recommend making a second, unprotected page for the Clickbank thank you, something that gives the customer instructions for checking their email and looking for the shortlink that will give them access.

Posted: Thursday Aug 30th, 2012 at 1:11 am #23529
Fede Cabref

Hi Raam,

Thanks.

I have done that and works.

If a non buyer go to mysite.com/myprotected-page the result is “no access”. (that’s perfect cause they are not allowed). So, protection is working…

But, if I copy the generated shortlink and paste in another pc with another ip, that link works. So, my protected page seems Unprotected.

Example,

http://mysite.com/protected-page?s2member_sp_access=fnIyOkxiZllhTVRQNnFSR2VCSkEzcm5MclZXQWl2aElJMWxyOjdkZjM5MWEzMjhjZTEyNmViZWRkNGI1ZDE2OTgwYWQwfDuPkFg5fpl74Ss4OXrLOuCbrmtX5DRHxv_wHpABgBMcNfb6qY-TlFBTzjXmVGGeweMcJRjS5CqQmflOWmfPAoQ#mysite.com

May be I missing something…

Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Posted: Thursday Aug 30th, 2012 at 11:16 pm #23629
Raam Dev
Staff Member

Fede,

Please see Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Unique IP Access Restrictions. By default, 5 IP addresses can access the same link. If you want to make that restriction tighter, you can do so in that section.

Posted: Friday Aug 31st, 2012 at 12:43 am #23638
Fede Cabref

Perfect!
Now works perfect and have my site 100% secure!

Thank you Raam.

Posted: Friday Aug 31st, 2012 at 8:31 am #23683
Raam Dev
Staff Member

Glad to help! Thank you for the update. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.