latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Clickbank Set-up & OptimizePress & S2member

Home Forums Community Forum Clickbank Set-up & OptimizePress & S2member

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 24th, 2012 at 4:09 am #20034

I am having a bit of a headache when I was trying to set up my memberships option page. I see that I can create a duplicate content page, and then choose that duplicate content page as my memberships option page, but doesn’t that cause a conflict?

The main thing I am looking to do is set up a website when my homepage is my sales page with my clickbank button on it. Then have S2member operate the security and forwarding to my members sign up page after they purchase.

However, how is that possible if I use “duplicate page” ?

Please can someone help?

I have read as much as possible but don’t understand what to do next. I want to create a duplicate page so then I can have my homepage as my sales page and then have my clickbank button there. How do I do that and still allow my s2member pro to operate and send all the customers to the correct sign up pages and make sure they are paying customers?

I tired doing the URI but when I added just like this:

/

it did not work or redirect to my domain.com/sales-page/ which is the page I had selected on the memberships options page.

I prefer to have my membership options page be my sales page and my homepage be my sales page as well where customers can easily order right from there and not have to be forced into my sales messages just to order.

any help would be much appreciated.

thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jul 25th, 2012 at 12:41 am #20140
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi,

I’m not sure I understand the problem. If you have 3 products and you create 3 different ClickBank buttons, you can simply use those ClickBank buttons on your home page and on your Membership Options Page. When someone purchases with a ClickBank button on your home page, they will receive a login to gain access to paid content (or if you’re using Specific Page/Post Buy Now buttons, they will receive an email with a special link to access the paid content).

So, here’s what you would do:

1) Create a Membership Options Page and put your ClinkBank buttons on there
2) Create a Static Page, put the same ClickBank buttons on there (this will be your home page)
3) In WordPress Admin -> Settings -> Reading, select the Static Page as your home page
4) In Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options, restrict your paid content (posts/pages/categories/tags, etc.) as necessary, making sure not to do anything that would restrict the Static Page that you created for your home page, since you want everyone to see that.

Now, if a non-member gets the URL to your paid content, they will automatically get redirected to your Membership Options Page. If someone visits your home page, they will see the Static Page with the ClickBank order buttons where they can purchase access.

If you’re selling a membership and not just Specific Posts/Pages, you’ll also want to make sure you provide a way for existing customers to login. You can add a login link to the home page (that points to /wp-login.php) or you can use the Pro Login Widget PHP code.

Posted: Friday Jul 27th, 2012 at 7:28 pm #20456

Hey,

Thank you so much for helping me to understand my way around your s2member system. I will get that fixed so then my non members can be to get their access from the sales page.

Also, do you know where I send my log file? When I first started out on this thing, i didn’t totally understand how emails got sent until they weren’t getting sent. Then I made sure I put the right information to receive emails.

I have not been able to receive emails after a clickbank purchase and just a gray screen saying check email. I check email and nothing at all. I have installed email log plugin and nothing has been sent out to my emails.Where do send my log file because it says not to put it in this public forum?

Thanks

Posted: Saturday Jul 28th, 2012 at 1:15 am #20484
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

You can use the Private Contact Form.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.