latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

ClickBank Shortcode Hack (url to shortcode)

Home Forums Community Forum ClickBank Shortcode Hack (url to shortcode)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Oct 28th, 2012 at 12:51 pm #29965

Hi,

I think I need a variation on the “CB Button Hack” suggested here – http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/using-clickbank-and-paypal/#post-11438

I am using a delayed button in Optimizepress with S2Member. The OP delayed button needs a URL and won’t allow for shortcodes. Basically I need a URL that will initiate/redirect to a shortcode and I believe it is similar to the solution above but I am trying to accomplish this on one domain. (not redirecting from one site to another)

Also, I’d prefer to enter the PHP redirect code directly in the page header and not as a MU plugin.

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Oct 29th, 2012 at 1:49 pm #30043
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Shawn,

The example that Jason provided does not need to be on a separarte site. You can use that same method to create a redirect URL on just one site. Simply add that code to a PHP file and place that file in wp-content/mu-plugins/ and then call http://yoursite.com/?clickbank=redirect.

Moving the code to a page header is not quite so simple, since WordPress pages and headers are dynamic. Which header would you add it to? How would you detect when the redirect should happen? (e.g., does it only happen when you’re viewing a specific WordPress Page/Post?) You’d need to add code to answer all of those things if you want to put it in a page header somewhere.

Posted: Monday Oct 29th, 2012 at 2:04 pm #30054

In OptimzePress you can add custom code to page headers individually so I was wanting to do that. The redirect would happen on “click”.

Posted: Tuesday Oct 30th, 2012 at 12:11 pm #30161

Then you could try with JavaScript… I guess you could create a hack where you parse the shortcode with [hilite mono]output="url"[/hilite] for the ClickBank button in that same page, and then use that URL in your OP delayed button. I’m not versed in JS to suggest the code, though.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.