latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

close a members account but not delete it?

Home Forums Community Forum close a members account but not delete it?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 31st, 2012 at 11:42 am #15059
Frank Epton
Username: franclin

What if a client forgets to renew their membership on time? I want to allow them the option or re-instigating their account rather than creating a new account.

I realize I could set the account to drop from level 3 to level 0 but I am already using level 0 for non-paying students, who have full access to the site. Demoting a paying customer would be equivalent to giving them full access without payment. – not much incentive to sign up again.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 31st, 2012 at 11:23 pm #15117

Hi Frank.

I’m afraid that the two EOT behaviors available are demotion to Level 0 or account deletion. :/

When you give full access to your users on Level 0, is that a trial or how does it work? Maybe you can do that with a higher level so Level 0 is available for demotions.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.