latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

CloudFront/Jwplayer "stream not found"

Home Forums Community Forum CloudFront/Jwplayer "stream not found"

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Nov 8th, 2012 at 9:41 pm #31087

Everything was working well until today, when suddenly…

Player loads playlist, but displays “stream not found” error when played.

Stream not found: fourier-series/Fourier-Series-Part-1-Theory-and-Notation.mp4?Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOlt7IlJlc291cmNlIjoiZm91cmllci1zZXJpZXMvRm91cmllci1TZXJpZXMtUGFydC0xLVRoZW9yeS1hbmQtTm90YXRpb24ubXA0IiwiQ29uZGl0aW9uIjp7IklwQWRkcmVzcyI6eyJBV1M6U291cmNlSXAiOiIxNjYuMTM3LjExOS4zMy8zMiJ9LCJEYXRlTGVzc1RoYW4iOnsiQVdTOkVwb2NoVGltZSI6MTM1MjUxMzk5OX19fV19&Signature=UOnR37WDScNwtCc7KcyBxKJ4yyvUhNzcqPMydKeQyA65NgkjABmGY2yHuwoTVFKVyKUaNk~DJrn7eF7bWlayzMTFUI2d5qFIKDNt-B~3NYNqyfYwFWTDI71MRa7~TVVimNSejr6WbLTvr-L55IFon1iwnadOQ6pcq3CXuklh9MU_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIHI5VUFEHBROQNDQ

This was killing me all day, so i finally completely re-configured my s3/cloudfront (deleted all credentials, made new keys, allowed s2member to setup new streams), but this did not resolve the issue.

Finally, while having a panic attack, I kept clicking play over and over again, and magically, it found the stream AFTER EXACTLY 5 CLICKS.

The 5 click method is currently the only way i can play protected content. I have non-protected content in a separate s3 bucket which plays fine (it uses the jwplayer plugin whereas s2member content uses a jwplayer installation in /jwplayer/ directory in root.

checked my s3 crossdomain.xml – has been corrupted and currently contains

<br />
<b>Parse error</b>:  syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in
<b>/nfs/c10/h01/mnt/150130/domains/mydomain.com/html/store/wp-content/plugins/s2member/includes/classes/utilities.inc.php(43) : eval()'d code</b> on line <b>6</b><br />

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Nov 8th, 2012 at 9:59 pm #31089

UPDATE:

I disabled all my plugins except my theme (which wasn’t causing errors initially) and the PhillyMax s2Member video shortcode plugin i use to embed (which has worked like a charm up to this point). No change.

Full disclosure: I had been messing with some .htaccess rewrites to redirect more efficiently to my login page, and was not very familiar with what I was doing there… I did remove my code from the .htaccess files in my root and wp install directory, but did not affect the problem

Thanks to all who help out on this forum… wouldn’t have made it this far without all this great information!

Posted: Friday Nov 9th, 2012 at 4:18 am #31109

Hi Addison.

This was killing me all day, so i finally completely re-configured my s3/cloudfront (deleted all credentials, made new keys, allowed s2member to setup new streams), but this did not resolve the issue.

Did you just delete the settings in the interface, save and then reentered them? To reset it fully, you may want to use this: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/cloudfront-err-400-unable-to-del-existing/#post-15884

After that, test the stream again, please.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Friday Nov 9th, 2012 at 11:20 am #31134

I did not reset like this. Ill give it a shot and report back. Thanks again!

Posted: Saturday Nov 10th, 2012 at 7:47 am #31204

Cool. :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.