|Posted: Friday Aug 23rd, 2013 at 12:37 am #56527|
So we’re attempting to use the s3/cf/jw player combination to serve audio files.
And ultimately want to set a podcast xml for iTunes.
1. We’ve setup s3 according to the directions provided at http://www.s2member.com/videos/BD496E5F2CCAB12A/ and have uploaded a few test files to the newly created bucket in s3. one video and one mp3 (skyfall_007.mp3) for testing.
2. We’ve setup cloudfront per the tutorial video as well
3. We’ve downloaded the latest JW player (6.6) and uploaded it to our root directory as mentioned in the tutorial as well.
4. We’ve copied the shortcode and put on a test page.
5. When viewing that test page, the player does not show at all. It remains blank though the div space is there. THe flash is not rendering
We are pretty certain that our s3/cloudfront setup is working because if we put the filname directly into the browser like this:
Can you guys provide any insight as to what may be going wrong here?
The test URL is:
test username/password if needed: testuser / testuser123
- s2Member® Products