latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Comments Restriction

Home Forums Community Forum Comments Restriction

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Mohammed Hummadi 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jun 5th, 2012 at 9:01 am #15495

I would like to make restrictions to post comments so user could not leave a comment unless he pay.

Can anyone help me how I do that please.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jun 5th, 2012 at 12:04 pm #15534
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Mohammed,

I believe a user was able to do this in an older forum.

I participated in it, and I believe he used the advanced conditionals in order to make sure users can’t see the comments section unless they pay.

You might be interested in checking the documentation under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Advanced PHP Conditionals, and this video:
Video » s2Member (Advanced Conditionals)

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Wednesday Jun 6th, 2012 at 3:08 am #15646

Thanks Eduan it was really helpful.

Work is done :)

Posted: Wednesday Jun 6th, 2012 at 1:04 pm #15699
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Excellent!

Glad I was able to help. :)

Posted: Saturday Jun 9th, 2012 at 10:15 pm #16095
ryannagy
Username: ryannagy

Mohammed – Would you be willing to post what you did? I’m very new to advanced conditionals.

I’m looking to do something similar. I want my blog to be completely open for reading but want people to pay for the privilege of posting.

Thanks – Ryan

Posted: Saturday Jun 9th, 2012 at 11:18 pm #16103

Hi ryannagy, I only followed what Eduan wrote above. Just go to Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Advanced PHP Conditionals

You will find some very clear examples there.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.