latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Comp codes for friends

Home Forums Community Forum Comp codes for friends

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Feb 22nd, 2012 at 9:42 am #5943

If I go with S2 is there a way I can have a comp account for friends ? I don’t want them to have to pay. A log-in code I could change monthly to allow access to the site ? Magazine Reps give comp status to their advertisers who recieve a free copy each month from the magazine. How can I do this ?

Thanks

Scott

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Feb 24th, 2012 at 2:09 pm #6301
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Scott,

You could simply create a free account (or any type of account) and then manually change the password each month. You could even write some custom code that automatically changes the password each month for you. However, that’s not currently a feature of s2Member.

The s2Member Pro Coupon codes require a minimum checkout price of $0.01 (due to limitations enforced by PayPal), so if you want a coupon code feature that offers a truly free registration, you’d need to craft your own solution.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Raam Dev.
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.