latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Complicated Approval Process

Home Forums Community Forum Complicated Approval Process

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  cassel 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Nov 11th, 2013 at 12:23 pm #61005
Larry
Username: radiant

My client wants the following workflow:

1. Member fill out application form, and required information for members only account, plus payment information.

2. Client receives notification, If approved and the member has applied for the right membership type, they will
authorize payment on authorize.net and then will activate the members only account from the back end of the website.

The complications come in that they have eleven different levels of membership, since there are eleven categories companies can belong to.

I cannot wrap my head around how to accomplish this with the current framework of s2Member Pro? Does anyone have any ideas?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Nov 11th, 2013 at 11:19 pm #61018
cassel
Username: cassel

Are you able to create 11 different pages and one page with all the “choices” the customer can click and be sent to the actual page? I am not sure s2M supports drop down lists or such but if you have all the options in one central location and then link to specific pages for each of them, you might be able to add some extra information like “Thanks for choosing membership X. Please fill out the form below and ….”

That might mean one extra click, but will still appear like a seamless transition.

Would that work?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.