latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Complicated usage of S2

Home Forums Community Forum Complicated usage of S2

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Dec 10th, 2012 at 5:28 pm #34183
Ronnie
Username: Zeeflo

Hello.

First of all, I want to say that I am positive about this s2member package.
I just bought it, and I have been trying to make it work properly all day.

I want to make a payment page with paypal checkout express.
I this page to give the user the option to buy membership A or membership B.

I also want to create a custom log-in page, which i can create a custom link to in my menu.

I am also trying to translate this whole thing into danish with a wordpress (using code styling localization plugin), but it does not translate everything. Now, i have some things that are danish, and other thing that are still english.

Also, where can I edit the css style s2member uses for payment pages?

In fact, this s2member plugin is sooo comprehensive, it only gives me a headache.

Can I please get some help?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Dec 11th, 2012 at 9:57 am #34258
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Ronnie,

I want to make a payment page with paypal checkout express.
I this page to give the user the option to buy membership A or membership B.

This can easily be achieved using s2Member’s PayPal buttons, which you can find under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons, however be sure to first configure PayPal under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details.

I also want to create a custom log-in page, which i can create a custom link to in my menu.

This is only possible using s2Member’s login widget, however currently there is no easy way to customize it. You can find the PHP version of the login widget under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Pro Login Widget (via PHP).

I am also trying to translate this whole thing into danish with a wordpress (using code styling localization plugin), but it does not translate everything. Now, i have some things that are danish, and other thing that are still english.

Currently you can only customize the front-end of s2Member using WordPress’ translation features. You will need to modify s2Member’s source files in order to translate it fully.

Also, where can I edit the css style s2member uses for payment pages?

Check this frequently asked question: Pre Sale FAQs » How can I prevent s2Member® Pro from loading it’s default CSS?

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.