latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Configuring product download

Home Forums Community Forum Configuring product download

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Ramu Angappan 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Mar 18th, 2012 at 8:24 am #8482

Hi,

I want to build a membership site. below are my requirements

I have now 50 download zip files which needs to be sold through my site. THese 50 downloads are of two categories.

I need the following options
1)Three types of membership – one for each category and the other one which is like vip login providing access to both these category downloads
2)i need to sell these download files individually also
3)i would also be offering 10 of them free of cost.

Could you please assist me in helping me configure this plugin? I have been researching almost a week for the best plugin and found this close to satsify my requirement.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Mar 18th, 2012 at 4:54 pm #8499

Hi, Ramu

Yes, this is all possible, and very easy with S2Member. All of your questions can be found by watching these tutorial videos:
http://www.s2member.com/videos/

I recommend watching ALL of them while you set up your site, only after you watch them, come back and ask specific questions with any issues. This plugin requires you to put the time in to set it up correctly, then it does the rest of the work for you.

Jordan
Thumbs if it helps!

Posted: Monday Mar 19th, 2012 at 12:48 am #8521
Vincent Olaer
Username: volaer

Sometimes, the instructions seems difficult. But they are actually easier to implement.

I have tried using Wishlist. So far, S2Member seems to be better than Wishlist especially on “content dripping” implementation.

Posted: Monday Mar 19th, 2012 at 12:59 am #8522

Thank you Jordan! i have been trying to go through all the tutorials from yesterday and I am kind of figuring out things now but as Vincent stated the seem to be a bit difficult to follow but i am using the trial and error method to figure out them..

Thanks again for your inputs!

Posted: Monday Mar 19th, 2012 at 1:03 am #8523
Vincent Olaer
Username: volaer

@Ramu,
Take heart man! It takes time to understand them. But really, S2Member is very flexible. Just move on one at a time.

Posted: Monday Mar 19th, 2012 at 2:56 pm #8556

I am slowing figuring out things and i am loving this great plugin. I am still testing things. I am stuck with independent download option.

Currently what i have done is setup two level1 with one custom capabilities paypal buttons. These two ccap download folder would have my specific download files.( i have estabiulished two categoried thorugh this)

I have also created a level 2 for VIP access. These two options works great.

But what i am still figuing out is access to these file individually. Currently in Paypal Button generator we have an option like “PAYPAL Specific Post/Page (BUY NOW) Buttons”

Do we have something similar for files?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.