latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contact s2 member (paid)

Home Forums Community Forum Contact s2 member (paid)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Stephen Longridge 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Apr 28th, 2013 at 7:53 pm #48635

Hi
How would I contact another s2 member? He has, what appears to be, a solution that is very close to a problem I am having. His profile is not complete so no info there that would help me contact him.
Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Apr 29th, 2013 at 9:59 pm #48695
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Stephen,

We can’t really provide customer info without their permission.

If the user doesn’t show contact info in his user profile it’s possible he doesn’t want to be contacted.

In any case you could probably find the user online in other profiles and not just s2Member’s. You could find him in Google for example.

– Eduan

Posted: Monday May 6th, 2013 at 1:12 pm #49275

Hi
I tried the google things several times, and facebook, but no luck.

As I am the site developer for vetkuws, would it be possible for someone at s2member to forward my request to the member, Ted Mosher, that I would like to connect with? If I didn’t hear from him, that would be my answer and I’ll keep looking.

If it’s ok I will pm my contact details to be passed on to him

Thanks
Roger

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.