latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Content dripping

Home Forums Community Forum Content dripping

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Marco van Hattem 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 31st, 2012 at 7:25 pm #20835

Hi,

I am really struggling to get the drip feeding to work.

Tried
php if(S2MEMBER_CURRENT_USER_REGISTRATION_DAYS >= 7){ ?>
Drip content to Users who’ve been registered for at least 30 days.
< ?php

(Sorry had to take some code away or it won't show in this post)
On the page itself but it will just show the exact same on the page, so php is not executed (PHP execute plugin is installed)

What I want to achieve is that I am selling 30 lessons and as people but they should have access to the first 3 lessons and after 7 days get access to 3 more lessons and so on.

Am using the optimizepress theme, am using s2member free for now until I am confident all works what I need, one of them is the content dripping :(

Am using s2memebr Version: 120703

Any help appreciated

cheers
Marco

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 31st, 2012 at 8:16 pm #20838
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Marco,

That code will output content to users that have been a user for more than 7 days.

You need something like this:

<?php if(S2MEMBER_CURRENT_USER_REGISTRATION_DAYS >= 30){ ?>
	Drip content to Users who’ve been registered for at least 30 days.
<?php } ?>

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Wednesday Aug 1st, 2012 at 12:56 am #20862

Thanks for the reply!

Just saw that typo in my post the issue is not the 7 or 30 days I understand that the issue is that the code is just displayed on my page instead of drip feeding it

cheers
Marco

Posted: Wednesday Aug 1st, 2012 at 2:25 am #20882
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Marco,

If you’ve installed and activated the Exec-PHP Plugin and it’s still not working, then I would recommend double-checking that you’re pasting in the PHP code using the HTML view on the post editor and not the Visual view (which causes problems with PHP code).

If it still doesn’t work, then your WordPress theme and/or another WordPress plugin is probably causing a conflict and my only recommendation is to try switching to the default WordPress theme (e.g., TwentyEleven) or and/or disabling other WP plugins.

Posted: Wednesday Aug 1st, 2012 at 3:43 am #20887

Thanks will try that am sure it was in the html view. And if it means switching themes that would be a bummer as optimizepress is a paid theme and seamlessly integrating with wishlist according to them.
Will let you know

cheers
Marco

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.