latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Content Dripping (Replacement)

Home Forums Community Forum Content Dripping (Replacement)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Nov 16th, 2012 at 7:32 pm #31851

Hi s2Member!

I created a content dripped calendar but was wondering if it is possible to set the content dripping to replace content at it’s same place rather than adding content to the page.

I wanted to create a schedule in which the content gets replaced every day with new content but still remains to keep itself at the same spot.

Looking forward hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Rita

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Nov 16th, 2012 at 7:41 pm #31855
cassel
Username: cassel

I am not 100% sure that s2Member can do it. I had a similar situation and i needed a preview to change every week based on the content dripping. I needed image 1 to display for the first week, image 2, on the second week, etc. but i needed that to be based on when the member registered for my course, so member A might see image 1 while Member B would see image 2, at the same time if they registered at different time.

Well, since i could not get s2Member to do something else i needed to do (drip content based on transaction time and not registration time, which in my case, was often different), i had a programmer code a hack that allows you to use a specific shortcode to do it.

You can get the information on that hack that is called Ccap Drip Timer, here:
http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/ccap-drip-timer-drip-multiple-courses/

Posted: Sunday Nov 18th, 2012 at 7:41 am #31917

I wanted to create a schedule in which the content gets replaced every day with new content but still remains to keep itself at the same spot.

Where would the coming content be for the drip to get updated? Would you be adding it daily? If so, you can edit the drip itself. Or will you schedule it?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.