latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Country list change request

Home Forums Community Forum Country list change request

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 28th, 2012 at 12:59 pm #9351

I have a client site that gets registrations from all over the world and we have had a complaint about the Taiwan listing. It shows up as “Taiwan, province of China”. Can it be changed to simply “Taiwan”?

Please let me know, thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 28th, 2012 at 6:18 pm #9393
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Becky,

Can you explain which country list you’re referring to? I don’t know of any country list that comes with s2Member. You can add your own custom fields that include a list of countries that you’ve populated yourself (see Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields), but I don’t believe there is any preset list of countries anywhere.

Posted: Thursday Mar 29th, 2012 at 2:51 pm #9480

Oops, my bad. It’s been a while since I created the custom fields for the registration form and I didn’t realize that the country list was editable in registration fields options. I thought it was something hard coded in. All fixed now.

I do have another request to change ‘last name’ to ‘surname’ (more clear for world wide customers), this IS hard coded in – is there a way for me to change this? Please advise.
Thanks

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Becky Davis.
Posted: Thursday Mar 29th, 2012 at 6:38 pm #9497
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Becky,

I believe you can change that using the method described here:
http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=16557#p59282

However, if “Last Name” is something added by WordPress itself (which it may be, now that I think of it), then you’ll need to figure out where in the WordPress core you can modify that text (you might want to head over to the WordPress.org Support Forums and ask there).

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.