latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Coupon Code – Free Month

Home Forums Community Forum Coupon Code – Free Month

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday May 18th, 2012 at 10:31 am #13876

I need to add a coupon code that allows the subscriber to get a free month (trial period). By default, our pro form does not allow trial periods without the coupon code. How should I go about adding this?

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday May 18th, 2012 at 7:26 pm #13926

Hi Michael.

Right, the current coupons system doesn’t allow this. We’re working on making it possible soon.

For now, what you could do is remove the coupons field from the pro-form and create your own in a separate HTML form right before the pro-form. This new form could reload the same page where the pro-form is and the pro-form’s shortcode be adjusted based on the coupon submitted. http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1604

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Wednesday May 23rd, 2012 at 2:47 pm #14352

thanks, i was able to dynamically create the shortcodes based on the value of the coupon to allow for this functionality… by added the trial period if a valid coupon was entered and setting them to zero when not.

Posted: Wednesday May 23rd, 2012 at 3:10 pm #14353
Skip Shean
Username: skipshean

as an alternate, i was always able to just make the “trial period” be $0.01 different price than the regular period, then I could use a coupon code that was a 100% discount.

Posted: Thursday May 24th, 2012 at 6:56 am #14458

Cool. :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.