latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Coupon Help

Home Forums Community Forum Coupon Help

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Apr 5th, 2013 at 2:02 pm #46721
Jeremy
Username: msandrea

I am wanting to make a pro coupon that clients can use to get the first 30 days for $1.00 then it will go back to regular price after that 30 day period the reason for this is to track marketing sources and efforts, can you please advise me on how I would go about doing this (setting up the pro coupon code.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Apr 8th, 2013 at 9:03 am #46844

You can use the initial/trial term for the first 30 days, and have the coupon apply only to that and not the regular payments that’d come after. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Pro Coupon Codes -› Coupon Code Configuration File[/hilite]

By default, s2Member will apply the discount to ALL amounts, including any Regular/Recurring fees.
* However, you may configure Coupon Codes that will ONLY apply to (ta) Trial Amounts, or (ra) Regular Amounts.

[hilite mono]SAVE-10|10%||ta-only[/hilite] (10% off an Initial/Trial Amount; the ta="" attribute in your Shortcode)

See: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Shortcode Attributes -> ta, tp, tt[/hilite]

Posted: Monday Apr 8th, 2013 at 10:25 am #46849
Jeremy
Username: msandrea

I need to do this without paypal pro forms.

Posted: Monday Apr 8th, 2013 at 12:06 pm #46852
cassel
Username: cassel

If i remember, the coupons are only available with the Pro-form (at least until now).

Posted: Wednesday Apr 10th, 2013 at 12:52 am #46996
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

If i remember, the coupons are only available with the Pro-form (at least until now).

Right, you can only use Coupons with Pro Forms. There has to be a form to fill out generated for coupons to work.

If you’ll look at Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Pro Coupon Codes, the first line is this:

Currently, this is ONLY compatible with Pro Forms for PayPal® Pro and Authorize.Net®, enabled by the s2Member Pro Module. Coupon Codes allow you to provide discounts (through a special promotion). A Customer may enter a Coupon Code at checkout, and depending on the Code they enter, a discount may be applied (based on your configuration below).

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.