Hey guys ,
I would like to accomplish following.
I have a premium WP plugin to show video tutorials inside the WP backend.
In order to show those videos the buyer needs to enter his unique buyer API key.
Is it possible to create such a API key with s2Member after the customer purchase the plugin with a payment processor?
Following steps should be accomplished
1. buyer pays subscription (recurring payments each months) with a payment processor.
2. buyer will be automatically registered in s2Member
3. s2Member creates at the same time a unique buyer API key
4. buyer enters API key inside plugin
5. Plugin checks API key against s2Member
6. if API key is valid, user gets access to plugin options and the videos
Is there also a way to limit a buyer to use the plugin only on e.g 20 domains
Would great if this process somehow works with s2Member