latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Creating Affiliate Program revisited

Home Forums Community Forum Creating Affiliate Program revisited

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jul 25th, 2012 at 2:18 am #20154

I have a site where I have a specific audience. (Reiki practitioners and masters)
What I would like to do is offer registered subscribers the possibility to become an affiliate for that site. Each affiliate gets a percentage of the registrationfee. Since this is not really suitable for Clickbank or any other affiliate supporting site (nanacast and others) I wonder how to set this up.
I think the aforementioned sites are not really suitable because of the nature of digital goods offered through those sites. (“public availability” vs “a very specific audience for my site”).

Any tip, hint, idea or solution how to achieve this with s2member software is welcome.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jul 25th, 2012 at 8:28 pm #20245
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Boudewijn,

Have you looked into iDevAffiliate? s2Member support iDevAffiliate (see Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Tracking -› Integrating iDevAffiliate®).

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.