latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Creating Affiliate Program With S2Member

Home Forums Community Forum Creating Affiliate Program With S2Member

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jul 23rd, 2012 at 10:49 pm #20028
VegasKev
Username: vegaskev

I need to create an affiliate program with my S2Membership platform. What are the recommended resources for this? I’d like something that is at least somewhat seamless with S2 Member. Thanks in advance.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 24th, 2012 at 8:20 am #20055

Hi Kevin.

You can integrate with iDevAffiliate. Video » s2Member (iDevAffiliate Integration)

Or you could use ClickBank as the gateway, which includes an affiliate program. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Other Gateways -> ClickBank[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.