latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Cross Purchasing Membership Levels

Home Forums Community Forum Cross Purchasing Membership Levels

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  cassel 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jul 30th, 2012 at 8:04 am #20672

I need a plugin for wordpress that will do two things

1, Allow members access to content once they have purchased a product
(This will be video content provided via talkfusion)

2, Allow members to purchase several products and have access to each individual area

For example

If I had three Products Called A B C

I would not want someone who purchased product A to be able to see B or C

However if they purchased A and C I would not not then access to B

If this something that is possible as opposed to a membership system that is based on levels

I would not want level 4 to be able to access 1 2 and 3 unless I stipulated such a thing.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jul 30th, 2012 at 9:29 am #20677
cassel
Username: cassel

Yes, Steve, you can do that with custom capabilities. Each “purchase” could grant a custom capability called either “productA”, “productB” or “productC” and then the client would be able to see anything that is reserved to those who have that custom capability.

Check these out:
Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Custom Capabilities
Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Custom Capability and Member Level Files

Video » s2Member (Custom Capabilities)
Video » s2Member (Client Portals?)

Hope it helps.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.