latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

CSS and JS head errors?

Home Forums Community Forum CSS and JS head errors?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Oct 16th, 2012 at 7:42 am #28508

Fatal error: Call to undefined function bp_is_create_blog() in /homepages/21/d123415632/htdocs/corporate/addons/plugins/s2member/includes/classes/translations.inc.php on line 149

This error is appearing for both the css and js in the my header – any ideas?

I’m running s2member pro v120703 and current stable version of wordpress (3.4.2) as multisite, and buddypress (1.6.1) – so all up to date.

When I’ve deactivated buddypress, I just get reload page message for both css/js but still no joy?

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  Tony Cannon.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Oct 16th, 2012 at 10:24 am #28549
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Tony,

Do you have any other plugins installed besides s2Member and BuddyPress? If so, could you try disabling them all and see if that fixes the problem?

Also, could you change your theme back to the default WordPress one (TwentyEleven) and see if that fixes the problem?

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 7:47 am #28662

Hi Tony.

I replied in your other thread: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/new-field-validation-problems/#post-28661

Let’s continue there. :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.