latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

CSV Import Template

Home Forums Community Forum CSV Import Template

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 28th, 2012 at 1:52 pm #6674

Hello, is there any place I could get an Excel template of how to import users? Having a little trouble with this.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 29th, 2012 at 4:52 am #6745

Hi.

The import panel has some documentation that may help you:
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Import/Export -› User/Member Importation[/hilite]

If you already have some members, you can export them and look at the file you get as an example. If you don’t have any, you can create a couple test acccounts and then export.
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Import/Export -› User/Member Exportation[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Wednesday Feb 29th, 2012 at 11:28 am #6766

Thanks. I tried that but I’m having trouble with the export feature – as related here: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/usermember-export-csv-is-garbled/

I think we’ll be alright, though, we’re looking at probably just offering our existing members a discount code to sign up with, allowing them to create their own account.

Posted: Wednesday Feb 29th, 2012 at 3:48 pm #6795

Ah ok, yeah, that’d work too. :)

About the garbled export file, Jason has been informed and it’ll be fixed in a coming release.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.