latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

custom auto return page after paypal

Home Forums Community Forum custom auto return page after paypal

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 23rd, 2012 at 10:50 am #6115

Hello

I was wondering if it is possible to have the auto return feature go to any page I like? I can see in paypal that I have the ability to enter any web address as long as it meets their criteria but I just wondered if that would affect s2members workings?

Failing that please can you tell me what code I need to put in to the head altering box to make all the background # 69055d? I have mananged to centrally align my logo but don\’t know how to change the background colour

Hope you can help

Adam

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Adam Barnes.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Feb 23rd, 2012 at 11:11 am #6117
cassel
Username: cassel

If i am not mistaken, that is how you add the

success = " " 

code (sorry, i dont know how to display ot in here). Check in the Paypal Button > Shortcode attributes (at teh bottom) and you get all the information to add or modify the code generated by s2M.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  cassel.
Posted: Thursday Feb 23rd, 2012 at 11:47 am #6124

Thanks for that but that is the page it takes the customers to after the big boring grey page. its the big boring grey page i want to avoid. (after posting the first message i found that out)

Any ideas how to change the back ground colour of the big boring grey page in the customization section under PDT tab?

cheers

Ads

Posted: Friday Feb 24th, 2012 at 11:41 am #6278
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Adam, thanks for your inquiry.

Are you adding the success=”” to the button/pro-form’s shortcode?

Are you adding a URL between the quotes?

Posted: Saturday Feb 25th, 2012 at 3:32 am #6397

Adam, they’re right. You’d use the success attribute in the shortcode for the pro-form.or button.
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes (Explained) -> success[/hilite]
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Custom Return URLs Upon Success[/hilite]

Posted: Monday Feb 27th, 2012 at 5:24 am #6504

Thanks for your help guys, I’ll post a new topic to get a solution to the other problem

Adam

Posted: Monday Feb 27th, 2012 at 3:48 pm #6526

Cool. :)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.