latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom Capabilities with UserGeneratedContent

Home Forums Community Forum Custom Capabilities with UserGeneratedContent

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Fisch Rasy 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 1st, 2013 at 5:02 am #54590
Fisch Rasy
Username: Fisch

I have students at level 2 and I would like them to be able to post in a specific category, as well as apply a custom capability to their post. This means that students can only see their own posts and mine. I want this to happen via a radio button.

I have created a custom form for them to post into but I’m not sure how to apply this custom capability to a radio button, which will be: private (with a custom capability) and public (without custom capability)

I also can not think of a good way for their uploads to be loaded into a secure area for only them to access.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

http://www.theflamencogypsy.com/category/resources/
Username: Demo student
Password: DemoPassword

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.