latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom Cappabilities

Home Forums Community Forum Custom Cappabilities

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 31st, 2012 at 11:19 pm #30296

As I suppose when the user is demoted to lower level of subscription also his/her custom capabilities (set up by form) are deleted, is it right? So that when I am demoted my custom capabilities are deleted.

Is there a way to stop this as I want to track the users that purchase using different levels?

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  Raam Dev. Reason: Moved to Community Forum (not Pre-Sales question)

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Nov 1st, 2012 at 8:51 pm #30370
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member
Technical support question, not Pre-Sale (wrong forum).

Moving this thread into Community Forum so you have a chance to receive assistance from other site owners. If you’d like priority support from s2Member®, please re-post this topic in our Customer Support Forum and we’ll take a closer look for you.

For further details, please read our Support Policy.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.