latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom Fields changing in new release part 2

Home Forums Community Forum Custom Fields changing in new release part 2

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 15th, 2012 at 3:49 pm #22151

I just wondered if any news on update to s2members and the end of the serialized array….i know you said before that you wanted to not speculate and i understand that – but i love the product and i want to savea lot of money and time developing a workaround to the serialized array if it is on the way out shortly – in another forum i replied about the fact that the developer of Formidable forms looked at this today and questioned whether to wait…..

thanks for any heads up you can give us all

• This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  Eduan. Reason: Moved to the customer support forums

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Aug 16th, 2012 at 7:32 am #22200
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Jason,

Yes, the way Custom Fields are stored will be changing. However, we don’t have any further information or technical details available. We also don’t have a release date for the next major release at this point, but we’re hoping to release a beta within the next month.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.