latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom fields not added to Database

Home Forums Community Forum Custom fields not added to Database

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Lucien Pillai 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 9th, 2012 at 4:35 pm #21662

I created custom registration fields in General Options >> Registration/Profile Fields & Options >> Custom Registration/Profile Fields

You can see them in the Admin Panel >> Users, but not in the database. I did not see any reference to s2Member in the database, and the table wp_users only has names, emails and so on but none of the custom fields. Did I miss a step during the plugin installation? Would have expected the fields to be created by the plugin automatically.

Also is there a way to hardcode the fields so that if you have a default field let’s say “City” (same city name for all users) how can you have it show on the user profile page but not allow the user to edit/add it during and after registration? The current setting I am using is “No (uneditable & totally invisible, both during & after registration)”.

What I would like to have is “No (uneditable & totally visable, both during & after registration)” .

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, Thank You!

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.