latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

custom fields not showing in Pro-Forms

Home Forums Community Forum custom fields not showing in Pro-Forms

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jul 9th, 2012 at 5:28 pm #18706

I have set up some custom fields as stated in the info below. However, when I go to the PayPal Pro-Forms they do not show in the shortcode or on the page? What am I doing wrong? http://bwme.org/test/

The Pro-Forms will grab any custom fields that you have set up under WP Admin -> s2Member -> General Options -> Registration/Profile Fields & Options.

Debra

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jul 9th, 2012 at 7:07 pm #18717
Timothy Spino
Username: tspino

Hi Debra,

I see from your link that you figured this out. I’m having the same problem, could you point me in the right direction for getting these custom fields to appear?

Thanks for any help.

Tim

Posted: Tuesday Jul 10th, 2012 at 2:04 am #18773
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Tim,

You need to make sure that when you create the Custom Registration Fields that you set “Applicable Membership Levels” to all, or to the Level Pro-Form that you want the field to show up on.

Posted: Tuesday Jul 10th, 2012 at 2:44 am #18778
Timothy Spino

Thanks for the quick response Raam. I double checked and it is set to “all”.

I can see the custom field here:
http://swikeesites.com/wp-login.php?action=register

But not here:
http://swikeesites.com/membership-signup/

Tim

Posted: Tuesday Jul 10th, 2012 at 2:49 am #18779
Timothy Spino

Actually, I couldn’t see it when I was logged into my WP account but can see it when I logout. Guess it does work! Sorry.

Posted: Wednesday Jul 11th, 2012 at 12:54 am #18861
Raam Dev
Staff Member

Hi Tim,

You need to be logged out to see the custom fields on the registration form. :) Glad you figured it out.

Posted: Wednesday Jul 11th, 2012 at 2:35 am #18878
John Potter
Username: johnp

I’ve just spent a wasted hour trying to solve this myself! So it’s reassuring to find this.

Perhaps a line of advice added to the Registration/Profile Fields & Options edit box might be helpful?

Posted: Thursday Jul 12th, 2012 at 1:49 am #18982
Raam Dev
Staff Member

Thank you for the suggestion, John. I’ll recommend that note be added in the next maintenance release.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.