latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom Membership Buy Forms for S2Member Pro?

Home Forums Community Forum Custom Membership Buy Forms for S2Member Pro?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Apr 5th, 2012 at 4:09 pm #10188

Hi there,

I’m looking to set up a membership site with Authorize.net as my payment gateway. I was wondering with pro is it possible to set up custom purchase forms that will in-turn upgrade a users level? Namely I want to make a form where people can click additional options to tack on to their account. I am using s2member standard to check out the features, and with the paypal buttons it seems a bit restrictive. If I go pro, will I have a bit more flexibility with transactions?

Thanks,

Tre

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 5th, 2012 at 10:31 pm #10219
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Tre,

Yes, s2Member Pro comes with the Pro-Forms feature. This allows you to create Custom Registration fields (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields) and then have them appear on the Pro-Forms that you generate. (Instead of using the Button generators, you’d use the Pro-Form generators.)

The Pro-Forms also come with a Billing Modification form that allows you to upgrade logged-in users from one level to another (or downgrade them). You can also sell individual or groups of Custom Capabilities on a one-time basis to existing users to offer additional “features” or “add-ons” to your products using the Capability (Buy Now) Forms.

Finally, the Pro-Forms also include a Billing Update form and Billing Cancellation form so that you can offer those features to your members on your website.

Posted: Friday Apr 6th, 2012 at 8:05 pm #10261

This sounds great! On pro forms, does it allow me to add custom capability radio buttons in-line with the membership upgrade form? That would be exactly what I need. IE: Person will be upgrading to s2member Level 1 for $100, do you want access to x ? +100$, y? another +100$, etc.

Thanks for the reply!
Tre

Posted: Saturday Apr 7th, 2012 at 3:31 pm #10288
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Tre,

Currently the s2Member Pro-Form upgrade forms do not display the custom registration fields. We’re working to improve this functionality in the next major release of s2Member.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.