latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom New User Email

Home Forums Community Forum Custom New User Email

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Stuart Miller 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 28th, 2012 at 3:24 pm #9359

I am using custom new user email provided by s2member. I would like to know how to enable html email formatting.

Thanks
Alex

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 30th, 2012 at 6:10 am #9570
Mark Davies
Username: mark696

Hi alex,

You would have to use Awebber or something else to manage your emails. Are you planning a mailing list? You could also try the WP-Autoresponder plugin, you will find it by typing in “autoresponder” in the search box in your wp-admin/add-new plugins page. Note that you will also see a plugin for using the first plugin with S2Member.

I have not tested the WP-Autoresponder myself and to be honest you would be better off using Awebber as it integrates with S2Member and you will be using their bandwidth for your html emails and not yours as you would with the free plugin.

Hope it helps,

Mark.

Posted: Wednesday Apr 4th, 2012 at 9:38 am #10035

Hi Mark ,

I am just trying to create welcome email that is HTML fomated. I would like to use clickable links in the email itself.

Posted: Friday Apr 27th, 2012 at 11:01 am #12051

Hi – I’ve been trying to do the same – looks like someone else managed to do it by tweaking the core code:

http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/html-in-welcome-emails/

I really don’t want to change the plugin core code for obvious reasons – anyone from primo have any ideas?

Thanks,

Stu

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.