latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

custom pay pal button

Home Forums Community Forum custom pay pal button

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday May 14th, 2012 at 1:16 pm #13411
webboy webboy
Username: webboy

Hi all sorry to cross post, Just a quick question we have a custom pay pal subscription button ,

The s2member system works ok if create a subscription button from within s2member

but if we make a custom subscription button and check out it dose not display the screen for the user to create the account after successful payment or even create a login.

, any ideas on what i have to do to get s2member to create the WordPress user account ?

Here is my button that works , what is missing ? as i have compared both

(I am logged out of admin and the payment button is not a protected also the pages is within the blog and clear the cookies are clear)

?php $how_nmany_days_in_the_month = date(‘t’,gmdate(‘Y-m-d’)) – gmdate(‘d’);?>

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">

&lt;input type=&quot;hidden&quot; name=&quot;invoice&quot; value=&quot;" /&gt;
&lt;input type=&quot;hidden&quot; name=&quot;on0&quot; value=&quot;" /&gt;
&lt;input type=&quot;hidden&quot; name=&quot;os1&quot; value=&quot;" /&gt;
 &lt;input type=&quot;hidden&quot; name=&quot;on1&quot; value=&quot;" /&gt;
 &lt;input type=&quot;hidden&quot; name=&quot;os1&quot; value=&quot;" /&gt;

&lt;input type=&quot;hidden&quot; name=&quot;p1&quot; value=&quot;"&gt;

</form>
  • This topic was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  webboy webboy.
  • This topic was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  Raam Dev. Reason: Moved to Community Forum (not Pre-Sales Question)
  • This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  webboy webboy.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday May 15th, 2012 at 3:27 am #13464
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member
Technical support question, not Pre-Sale (wrong forum).

Moving this thread into Community Forum so you have a chance to receive assistance from other site owners. If you’d like priority support from s2Member®, please re-post this topic in our Customer Support Forum and we’ll take a closer look for you.

For further details, please read our Support Policy.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.