latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom paypal button in css3 instead of image

Home Forums Community Forum Custom paypal button in css3 instead of image

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jun 13th, 2013 at 6:50 pm #51906
Skip Shean
Username: skipshean

I saw your how to article Custom Image in Paypal Button but what I was seeking to do was to use Twitter Bootstrap type css3 buttons instead of image.

Any way to do that?

Or can you point me at where the PayPal image is in the code and I’ll try to work it out?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jun 14th, 2013 at 5:44 am #51933
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

If you need to change the image via JavaScript or CSS, the easiest way to accomplish this is to generate a link from the Button’s code and create your own button with HTML that you can play with. You can change the Button to output a URL by changing the output attribute to url.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.