latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom Post Type With Hyphen Not Protected

Home Forums Community Forum Custom Post Type With Hyphen Not Protected

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Sep 4th, 2013 at 11:30 pm #59124
John Dugan
Username: johndugan

Hey Folks,

I use the Custom Post Type UI plugin. I created a custom post type named ‘video-training’. When I set the Post Access Restriction as “all”, s2Member works as intended – directing users to my specified Membership Options Page. However, when I set the Post Access Restriction as ‘all-video-training’, s2Member fails to protect all posts within the ‘video-training’ custom post type. What gives??

Thanks!

john

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Sep 5th, 2013 at 3:57 pm #59162
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi John,

When using the all- prefix, you must make the custom post type plural by adding s to the end of it. So it should be all-video-trainings. Can you try that and let me know if it works?

Posted: Thursday Sep 5th, 2013 at 9:41 pm #59175
John Dugan
Username: johndugan

Worked like a charm :-)

Posted: Thursday Sep 5th, 2013 at 10:47 pm #59176
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Awesome! Glad I could help. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.