latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Custom registration page text colour

Home Forums Community Forum Custom registration page text colour

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 17th, 2012 at 12:49 pm #11014

Hi,

I’ve been able to use the shortcodes under Paypal Pro Free Reg forms under s2Member Pro to generate a custom reg page.

My site theme page background is black. The s2Member fields are white but so is the text colour in the fields.

How do I change s2member pro free reg forms field text colours?

Thanks !

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 17th, 2012 at 1:00 pm #11017
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi! Thanks for your inquiry!

You can learn about how to customize the Pro Forms in FAQS >> Is it possible to modify s2Member® Pro Form templates?

Let me know if you need any further assistance!

Posted: Wednesday Apr 18th, 2012 at 1:39 pm #11132

Thanks Bruce, I was hoping for something a little less generic.

Specifically, how can I change the field font color on a s2 pro inline reg form ? Right now the form is showing up with white field background and white font, so users cannot see what they are typing.

Thanks.

Posted: Wednesday Apr 18th, 2012 at 1:56 pm #11134
Bruce
Staff Member

Hello,

The way the text inputs for the Pro Forms are styled are based on your theme. Therefore if you want to change the way the forms look, you will need to edit the style.css file for your theme, or switch to a different theme.

I would assume that because your theme’s background is black, the text is automatically white, so I would suggest putting this code into your theme’s style.css file.

input[type="text"]
{
color: black;
}

Let me know if that works for you.

Posted: Wednesday Apr 18th, 2012 at 2:39 pm #11137

Thank you very much. On my theme it appears as:

body, select, input, textarea { color: ffff; font-size:12px; font-family:”Lucida Sans Unicode”, “Lucida Grande”, sans-serif;}

I was able to change the font color.

I thought it was a s2 config but it was more to do with theme.

Posted: Wednesday Apr 18th, 2012 at 2:40 pm #11138
Bruce
Staff Member

Thanks for the follow-up.

Glad to hear you got it fixed.

Posted: Wednesday Apr 18th, 2012 at 3:37 pm #11145

Bruce,

Another related question: The reg form submit form button appears as grey on grey. Where do I tweak the submit form button colors ?

Posted: Wednesday Apr 18th, 2012 at 3:42 pm #11146
Bruce
Staff Member

Hello again

You can find the submit button in the CSS as input[type="submit"]

Let me know if you get your problem fixed!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.