latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Customer Inventory

Home Forums Community Forum Unofficial Extensions/Hacks Customer Inventory

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  cassel 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 7th, 2013 at 12:17 pm #55359

Im wondering if its possible or if anyone can help or have any direction.

In s2member is it possilbe for customers to have some type of inventory unique to their account.

Basically after they log in I want to give them the option to register a product they’ve purchased from us so its on file and added to a list for their reference.

They then can pull it up anytime by logging back in and clicking on it.

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Aug 8th, 2013 at 3:28 pm #55432
cassel
Username: cassel

I am not sure if it is exactly what you need, but i created a “My account” page where i used conditionals to display names of courses the user has purchased. So, although it LOOKS like a page just for the particular user, once they are logged in, the page will determine their level and ccaps and such, to display what the user has purchased.

It does not have actual specific information for the user, like storing their passwords, or registration key, or something like that though.

It is just a cheat to look like a personal account page.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.