latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Customer tracking and managment

Home Forums Community Forum Customer tracking and managment

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Aleksander Erichsen 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Sep 28th, 2012 at 12:40 pm #26862

Hi!

I was wondering about how I can manage my customer-payments with S2 member. People will have to pay to have access to my page and they will also have to be a registered user. So each transaction happening wil happen by logged in users.

Are there acccess to statistics on which users has bought what and when etc. with S2 member? Since I plan to run a membership page and sell workshops and traning to the users of the page I would need to be able to look in to statistics and payment history for each user.

I saw you linked to some 3rd party products such as iDevAffiliate, will have to use a service like this to get overview of transactions etc like my question above? (that seemed like a whole new game to dive into).

Is the recurring payment linked to the user registration so that if a user after a year stops paying also atomatically stops getting acces to the page?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Sep 29th, 2012 at 7:41 pm #26976
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Are there acccess to statistics on which users has bought what and when etc. with S2 member? Since I plan to run a membership page and sell workshops and traning to the users of the page I would need to be able to look in to statistics and payment history for each user.

There are not currently any built-in statistics or reports available with s2Member, however another s2Member user has created a basic Stats for s2Member plugin that you may want to check out.

Payment history is not stored within s2Member but is instead stored with the Payment Processor (e.g., PayPal, Authorize.net, etc.). s2Member stores details about any currently active subscriptions (namely the Subscription ID), but historical information must be accessed on the Payment Processor side.

I saw you linked to some 3rd party products such as iDevAffiliate, will have to use a service like this to get overview of transactions etc like my question above? (that seemed like a whole new game to dive into).

iDevAffiliate is designed to give you affiliate management features and s2Member integrates with iDevAffiliate.

Is the recurring payment linked to the user registration so that if a user after a year stops paying also atomatically stops getting acces to the page?

Yes. When someone signs up using a Button or Form generated by s2Member, their s2Member account will be linked with that payment/subscription. If it’s a recurring subscription, s2Member will automatically be notified when the subscription ends and s2Member will either demote or delete the account (depending on your configuration in Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Automatic EOT Behavior). The access will be automatically revoked.

Posted: Saturday Sep 29th, 2012 at 7:48 pm #26977

Thanks for answers!

Will each user have a unique Subscription ID that will follow this user so that I could search for this number and find all transactions this specific user has made?

Also, does s2 member suppert the use of buddypress?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.