latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

customizing S2member admin bar

Home Forums Community Forum customizing S2member admin bar

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday May 11th, 2012 at 1:27 pm #13211
Frank Epton
Username: franclin

I want to add a static link to a tutorial page on the S2Members admin bar (found at the top of the page)

I have two simple plugins called “Take Control Of The WordPress Toolbar” & “Custom Admin Bar” which allow me to edit the WP admin bar; turning on off links and letting me create new links. (both plugins achieve the same goal but with a slightly different interface)

Is there something similar for S2Member?

I’m also comfortable using PHP but a plugin would be ideal for my client.

Thanks in advance.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday May 11th, 2012 at 11:25 pm #13254

Hi Frank.

I know what the WP Admin bar is, but I’m not sure what you mean by the s2Member Admin bar. Do you mean an alternative to the WP Admin bar, but powered by s2Member? We don’t have that.

What do you want from s2Member in the admin bar?

Posted: Tuesday May 15th, 2012 at 11:52 am #13529
Frank Epton
Username: franclin

Sorry Cristián I think I’m confusing Buddy press functions with S2member. Now I realize that it is a BP admin bar I need to edit and not related to S2 member.

Posted: Tuesday May 15th, 2012 at 7:07 pm #13564

Ah, got it. Thanks for the update. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.